Almost every player worries about making sure no one finds out about his or her betting/gambling activities. Therefore, Sky247 has developed a set of rules that deal with the protection of personal data. Knowing this information and agreeing to such terms and conditions guarantees players’ safe and responsible betting and gambling. Your use of the platform’s services will be even more convenient.
What information does Sky247 collect?
Right now, the company has a policy only of storing and collecting certain information about players. This simplifies the operation of various security systems and minimizes the risk of leakage. This data includes:
This is the information that identifies an individual reasonable effort (“Personal Information”).
- Registration details: first and last name, email address, gender, birth data, physical address, ID number, phone number, occupation. Apart from that, as required under various Know KYC and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements, we may collect certain information, such as your source of funds.
- Government-issued ID: a copy of a government-issued ID in certain instances. Please note that this information is required for certain features of our Services.
- Payment information: payment information such as your credit card number, currency, and bank account details.
- Gaming information: different information related to your account and use of our Services, including your transactions, bets, withdraws, deposits, balances, bonuses, and winnings.
- Voluntary information: the information that you provide us voluntarily. For instance, when you communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services, such as on the chat feature and in games, or respond to communications from us.
- Telephone calls: telephone calls for customer training, support, and/or security purposes.
- Device information: specific types of connection details and information such as; the device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address, and geo-location data.
- Social networks: access to basic information from your social network account, such as your name, friends’ list, birthdate, profile picture, as well as information you made publicly available on such account. Also, you may be able via your social network to “Invite a Friend”. So, we might obtain Personal Information from him/her such as name, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Information we collect from third parties: information that is gathered to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity, or information about your credit history from credit agencies and other financial information which is relevant to the provision of the Services.
The second type of information is un-identified information, which may be collected or made available via the User’s use of the Services. Any Non-personal Information connected to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists, for the avoidance of doubt. Here are the types of Non-personal Information we collect:
- Technical information: certain software and hardware information (e.g. language preference, access time, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc) in order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you a better user experience;
- Gameplay information: your bets, bonuses, deposits, game session duration, and your high scores. We might also publish and share such information through any of our Platforms.
- Analytics information: applications’ usage, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for research and analytics as well as for troubleshooting errors and bugs.
- Device and connection information: We may collect information from the particular device you are using, in case you download the Software to your device, for security and fraud detection and prevention purposes. For example, if you are using software that is associated with fraudulent activity (e.g. robots, malware, etc.) or checking if the connection you are using is via a VPN or proxy, we may gather information with regard to other software which is running simultaneously with the Software for detecting.
From time to time, we may collect your Personal Data from other social sources. You don’t have to worry, though, as we do not do that to somehow manipulate you.
How does Sky247 use the collected information?
We use your Personal and Non-Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To manage, set up, and update your account;
- To operate and provide the Services;
- To keep you informed of our latest special offers and to communicate with you;
- To send you advertisements, including behavioral advertising as well as to market our Services;
- To improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
- To conduct statistical and research purposes, analytics,
- To troubleshoot the Services and respond to your queries and for Customer Relationship Management purposes;
- To further customize, develop, and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To guarantee you a responsible gaming environment;
- To exercise your User Rights by communicating with you;
- To authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To prevent illegal and fraudulent activity;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement;
- To resolve and investigate disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
To comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request, as required by other governmental authorities.
We use three different types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: To provide a service that you request, these cookies are necessary for the Website and are usually only set in response to your actions, such as in the case of logging in or auto form filling. Your browser can be set to block these cookies but if you decide to do so, the Website will not perform properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website or application. These cookies may be stored either for repeat visits or for the duration of your visit to the Website. Blocking these cookies means that we cannot improve the usability of our Website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies select third parties whose services feature on our pages or help to provide you with a more personalized user experience. Blocking these cookies may affect your Website experience.
- Session Cookies: These cookies help us to connect your actions during a browser session. When you open the browser window, a browser session starts and finishes when you close it. Session cookies are opened temporarily and are deleted upon your browser window is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are activated each time you visit the Website and remain on your device for a set period of time. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies.
Data Retention at Sky247
Marketing at Sky247
For the purpose of providing you with different marketing offers, we may also share and disclose Personal Information with our Marketing Affiliates. Our Marketing Affiliates may use this Personal Information for different marketing techniques, such as direct posts, SMS, email, and telephone marketing purposes.
You may decline to receive further marketing offers from us or from Marketing Affiliates at any time by unsubscribing from receiving marketing materials by clicking on an “unsubscribe” button or by contacting us directly. Please, note that we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list.
- The right to access player data;
- The right to request the deletion of the account and user data;
- Correction of previously provided data;
- Deny data processing.
You have the right to file a complaint, but we will do our best not to let this happen in any case, so contact us in the first instance by any means available to you.
Responsible Gambling at Sky247
For the prevention of betting and gambling addiction, Sky247 experts are ready to interact with anyone who needs help. The platform possesses automatic monitoring means to identify problem players. To do this, the company uses gaming history, transactional data, and so on.
Links to Third-party Sites at Sky247
Information Protection at Sky247
Sky247 regularly checks its security system for malfunctions and failures. Therefore, you can rest assured that your data is safely stored with us. All information is kept on separate servers and only the company’s employees have access to it. Besides, our software developers team is constantly working to improve our security system.
Promotional Info at Sky247
We may send some helpful promotional messages to the email address and phone number you provide. This is to ensure that you receive all communications about our various partner products, services, and promotions. You can also unsubscribe from announcements in your personal account settings or by contacting customer support on our online platform.
Security at Sky247
In line with our stated policy and strict privacy rules, we protect your data in accordance with the law and are committed to ensuring its security. Access to the data you give us can only be claimed using a unique identification number and password for our platform. In addition, you are solely liable for the security of your player registration data.
We have technical ways to protect your Personal Data, and will gladly do so. The ways we protect your data are:
- Encryption of Data. We use Transport Layer Security to encrypt your data in order to protect it;
- Limited access. Access to your personal information is restricted for our employees and agents;
- Secure data centers. The centers we store all data of players are strictly and securely protected with the best technology and security.
Employees who have access to the personal data are responsible for its dissemination. We are constantly improving security measures and monitoring for leakage risks. Therefore, when providing personal data, we have the right to use it for our own purposes and to share it with competent authorities or partners with your consent.