Suspicious Activity Rules
At any time at its sole discretion, for reasons due to the detection of any suspicious activity, Sky247 reserves the right to void, terminate, suspend, withhold bets and/or player account:
• Using of VPN or any other method which results in change of IP address,
• Using and creating multiple Sky247 accounts,
• Self-matching, courtsiding, passing of funds, and sharpening;
• Any form of abuse, matchmaking, fluke hunting, and commission making;
• Syndicate betting;
No appeal will be entertained, and all decisions made shall be treated as final.
- For transmitted errors of betting data and results, Sky247 does not assume liability. In any instance, no claim for damages can be made because of manipulated, abusive, incorrect, delayed transfer of data on the internet or because of any other third-party bug (Ex. Technical issue, Connection problem, etc).
- For the accuracy of the scores, live streams, statistics, or other information/data showing on the website, Sky247 does not assume liability. To verify the status and the information of any event before placing a bet, it is customers’ duty.
- Sky247 has at its absolute discretion to take the necessary steps to provide a fair service for its customers and to correct any palpable errors. Any incorrect information published regarding an event could be a palpable error. For example, wrong team/player/tournament, incorrect/reversed odds, incorrect event starting time, etc.
- Even after the completion and the settlement of the event itself, in these cases, Sky247 reserves the right to correct obvious errors and to declare affected bets void (rated at a price of 1.00). To ensure to place bets correctly, it is customers’ responsibility and duty.
- At its own discretion, if the result of the event is already known, Sky247 reserves the right to declare a bet void (rated at a price of 1.00), totally or partially.
- If placed at an incorrect price due to delayed “Live” coverage or feed and the customer gained a significant advantage of this, Sky247 reserves the right, at its own discretion, to declare a bet void (rated at a price of 1.00).
- Sky247 also reserves the right to suspend at any time an event due to any reason.
- The bet will be voided (rated at a price of 1.00) and the stake returned. Late bets are not tolerated.
- To report immediately and instantly each amount mistakenly credited to his/her account, it is the responsibility of each client. All winnings occurring because of such error will be forfeited.
Customer Betting Disputes
Regarding the Rules and Regulations or any settlement of Sky247 market, users with concerns or questions should contact Sky247 immediately. The user should provide necessary details of their complaints if a user becomes unsatisfied with a bet, market, or any related issue.
Results and market settlement
Market will be settled as set out in the Specific Sports Rules. Markets will be settled on the official outcome of the governing body concerned, irrespective of any subsequent disqualification or alteration of the outcome, if the Specific Sports Rules do not indicate whether and on what basis the market will be settled (except if an adjustment is declared within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant market in order to correct errors in the reporting of the result).
The results will be decided by the use of information from independent sources, when no official results of the relevant governing body are available. In such cases, it shall (in a fair manner) decide either, if any new information comes into the public domain within 48 hours of date of settlement: (i) in the light of this new information, whether the market should be reinstated or resettled; or (ii) before determining whether to reinstate or resettle the market, whether or not to wait for further information. After the market has been settled shall not be considered, unless it has declared that it is waiting for further information which comes into the public domain more than 48 hours (regardless of whether or not such information might have contributed to a different outcome).
Until the uncertainty can be resolved to reasonable satisfaction, in the event of any uncertainty as to any result or possible outcome, it reserves the right to suspend settlement of any market for an indefinite period of time. If the ambiguity cannot be resolved to a satisfactory degree of satisfaction, it reserves the right to void any market.
Abandonments, Cancellation, Postponements
Customers should refer to the applicable Specific Sports Rules. Subject always entitled to void bets under its terms and conditions.
Some markets have different rules, which are set out in the Specific Sports Rules. However, cancellation and/or postponement the following shall apply if the market does not have any provisions in the Specific Sports Rules relating to abandonment.
In relation to any match, fixture, game, individual event, or the like: all bets on the markets for that event will be invalid, except for bets on any markets that have been unconditionally determined, if the event is not completed within three days of the scheduled completion date.
In relation to any tournament, competition, or the like: all markets relating to the event must be resolved in compliance with the official decision of the governing body concerned, if the event is not concluded within three days of the scheduled date of completion, providing that the decision is taken within 90 days of the scheduled date of completion. Bets on any market relating to this event will be invalid, if no official ruling is released in this 90-day period, except bets on any markets that have been unconditionally established. Part-settled bets will be reversed and all bets on the market will be invalid, if the market is to be canceled but part settled as favor to the customer.
Change of venue
Some markets have different rules which are set out in the Relevant Sports Rules. However, the following shall apply, if the change of location is not dealt with in the Specific Sports Rules:
For any team sport: all bets will be void only if the new venue is a home ground of the original away team, if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is loaded by Sky247,
For all categories or markets other than team sports: all bets will stand, if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is loaded by Sky247,
All bets will stand, if there is a change in the type of scheduled surface after the market has been loaded.
The Dead Heat Rule applies to bets on a market where there are more winners than expected, unless stated otherwise in the Specific Sports Rules.
The stake money is first reduced in proportion by multiplying it by the sum of the number of winners expected (as set out in the Market Information), for each bet matched on a relevant winning selection, divided by the number of actual winners (i.e. stake multiplied by (number of winners expected/number of actual winners)). The winnings are then paid to the successful backers on this ‘reduced stake’ (reduced stake multiplied by traded price) and the remaining stake money is paid to the appropriate layers.