Sky247 Rules and Regulations
These rules and regulations are part of the agreement between you and Sky247. Sky247 reserves the right to decide the outcome of each event case by case, if for some reason an event occurs that is unclear or not covered by the rules and regulations included in this document. At any time, Sky247 may update, amend, edit, and supplement these Terms and Conditions. Without any obligation of providing reason, Sky247 reserves the right to refuse personal accounts, acceptance of bets, and/or limit the number of bets. Sky247 users should learn about the Rules and Regulations that affect any market where they want to bet.
Suspicious Activity Rules
At any time at its sole discretion, for reasons due to the detection of any suspicious activity, Sky247 reserves the right to void, terminate, suspend, withhold bets and/or player account:
• Using of VPN or any other method which results in change of IP address,
• Using and creating multiple Sky247 accounts,
• Self-matching, courtsiding, passing of funds, and sharpening;
• Any form of abuse, matchmaking, fluke hunting, and commission making;
• Syndicate betting;
No appeal will be entertained, and all decisions made shall be treated as final.
- For transmitted errors of betting data and results, Sky247 does not assume liability. In any instance, no claim for damages can be made because of manipulated, abusive, incorrect, delayed transfer of data on the internet or because of any other third-party bug (Ex. Technical issue, Connection problem, etc).
- For the accuracy of the scores, live streams, statistics, or other information/data showing on the website, Sky247 does not assume liability. To verify the status and the information of any event before placing a bet, it is customers’ duty.
- Sky247 has at its absolute discretion to take the necessary steps to provide a fair service for its customers and to correct any palpable errors. Any incorrect information published regarding an event could be a palpable error. For example, wrong team/player/tournament, incorrect/reversed odds, incorrect event starting time, etc.
- Even after the completion and the settlement of the event itself, in these cases, Sky247 reserves the right to correct obvious errors and to declare affected bets void (rated at a price of 1.00). To ensure to place bets correctly, it is customers’ responsibility and duty.
- At its own discretion, if the result of the event is already known, Sky247 reserves the right to declare a bet void (rated at a price of 1.00), totally or partially.
- If placed at an incorrect price due to delayed “Live” coverage or feed and the customer gained a significant advantage of this, Sky247 reserves the right, at its own discretion, to declare a bet void (rated at a price of 1.00).
- Sky247 also reserves the right to suspend at any time an event due to any reason.
- The bet will be voided (rated at a price of 1.00) and the stake returned. Late bets are not tolerated.
- To report immediately and instantly each amount mistakenly credited to his/her account, it is the responsibility of each client. All winnings occurring because of such error will be forfeited.
Customer Betting Disputes
Regarding the Rules and Regulations or any settlement of Sky247 market, users with concerns or questions should contact Sky247 immediately. The user should provide necessary details of their complaints if a user becomes unsatisfied with a bet, market, or any related issue.
Results and market settlement
Market will be settled as set out in the Specific Sports Rules. Markets will be settled on the official outcome of the governing body concerned, irrespective of any subsequent disqualification or alteration of the outcome, if the Specific Sports Rules do not indicate whether and on what basis the market will be settled (except if an adjustment is declared within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant market in order to correct errors in the reporting of the result).
The results will be decided by the use of information from independent sources, when no official results of the relevant governing body are available. In such cases, it shall (in a fair manner) decide either, if any new information comes into the public domain within 48 hours of date of settlement: (i) in the light of this new information, whether the market should be reinstated or resettled; or (ii) before determining whether to reinstate or resettle the market, whether or not to wait for further information. After the market has been settled shall not be considered, unless it has declared that it is waiting for further information which comes into the public domain more than 48 hours (regardless of whether or not such information might have contributed to a different outcome).
Until the uncertainty can be resolved to reasonable satisfaction, in the event of any uncertainty as to any result or possible outcome, it reserves the right to suspend settlement of any market for an indefinite period of time. If the ambiguity cannot be resolved to a satisfactory degree of satisfaction, it reserves the right to void any market.
After the end of the event in question, markets are usually settled immediately. Before the official outcome is declared, it may settle (or part settle) other markets(or it may increase the customer eligible to bet’ balance by the minimum possible winnings of that customer on a given market) solely as a customer service benefit. Nevertheless, if the official outcome is different from the outcome on which the market was originally decided, it reserves the right to change the market settlement.
If the market is fixed in error (for example, a human or technical error), this reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a market.
This may lead to amendments to the customer’s balance to reflect adjustments in the market settlement, if a market is resettled.
Abandonments, Cancellation, Postponements
Customers should refer to the applicable Specific Sports Rules. Subject always entitled to void bets under its terms and conditions.
Some markets have different rules, which are set out in the Specific Sports Rules. However, cancellation and/or postponement the following shall apply if the market does not have any provisions in the Specific Sports Rules relating to abandonment.
In relation to any match, fixture, game, individual event, or the like: all bets on the markets for that event will be invalid, except for bets on any markets that have been unconditionally determined, if the event is not completed within three days of the scheduled completion date.
In relation to any tournament, competition, or the like: all markets relating to the event must be resolved in compliance with the official decision of the governing body concerned, if the event is not concluded within three days of the scheduled date of completion, providing that the decision is taken within 90 days of the scheduled date of completion. Bets on any market relating to this event will be invalid, if no official ruling is released in this 90-day period, except bets on any markets that have been unconditionally established. Part-settled bets will be reversed and all bets on the market will be invalid, if the market is to be canceled but part settled as favor to the customer.
Change of venue
Some markets have different rules which are set out in the Relevant Sports Rules. However, the following shall apply, if the change of location is not dealt with in the Specific Sports Rules:
For any team sport: all bets will be void only if the new venue is a home ground of the original away team, if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is loaded by Sky247,
For all categories or markets other than team sports: all bets will stand, if the scheduled venue is changed after the market is loaded by Sky247,
All bets will stand, if there is a change in the type of scheduled surface after the market has been loaded.
The Dead Heat Rule applies to bets on a market where there are more winners than expected, unless stated otherwise in the Specific Sports Rules.
The stake money is first reduced in proportion by multiplying it by the sum of the number of winners expected (as set out in the Market Information), for each bet matched on a relevant winning selection, divided by the number of actual winners (i.e. stake multiplied by (number of winners expected/number of actual winners)). The winnings are then paid to the successful backers on this ‘reduced stake’ (reduced stake multiplied by traded price) and the remaining stake money is paid to the appropriate layers.
Specific Sports Rules for Sky247 Sports Products
Exchange Cricket & Zero Commission Cricket General
- All bets will be considered invalid except on any market that has been unconditionally determined (for example, in the ‘Completed Match’ market), if a ball is not bowled during a competition, series or match.
- All bets will be settled on the basis of the official result, if the match is shortened by weather, (including limited overs matches, the result determined by the Duckworth Lewis method).
- All bets will be void except for those on markets that have been unconditionally determined, in the case that a match is settled by a Super Over, bowl-off or a coin toss. Super Over rule please see below.
- Sky247 reserves the right to cancel all bets if a match begins but is later abandoned for some cause other than weather (which can include but is not limited to: dangerous or unplayable wicket or outfield; crowd protests/violence; stadium damage; pitch vandalism; strike or boycott;acts of terrorism; and acts of God).
- All bets on the markets on this event will be invalid if the match is not expected to be finished within five days after the initial expected completion date.
Limited Over Matches
Bets will be invalid on all markets for the event if a match is announced “No Result”. All bets made after 30 minutes before the initial scheduled start of play on the first day will be made invalid in the case of a new toss taking place on designated reserve day for a limited over match.
Which team is going to win this Super Over? Once Sky247 is informed that Super Over is to be played, this market is suspended on site and activated. At the beginning of the Super Over, the market will be turned in-play. Since this market will not be actively managed, it is also the duty of all customers to manage their positions because. This market will be settled on the basis of the number of runs scored by each team in the initial Super Over. If scores are tied at the end of both innings in the Super Over, to prevent uncertainty, then the market will be settled as Dead Where it will be settled on the winner of the final over, heat except in situations where more than one Super Over is played.
Exchange Soccer & Zero Commission Soccer
Definition of ‘Material Event: For the purposes of the Exchange Rules, a ‘Material Event’ means a goal to be scored, a penalty to be awarded or a player to be sent off.
- Sky247 reserves the right to void bets unfairly matched after the Material Event has occurred if Sky247 does not suspend a market on time for the occurrence of a Material Event. Voiding of these bets may take place retrospectively once a game is completed or during the event.
- Sky247 will void bets as follows for such Material Event and the cancellation of it, where a Material Event is cancelled due to a determination made via a video assistant referee (VAR):
- Due to VAR, bets matched between the time of the goal being scored and the time at which the video assistant referee finishes the review will be voided, for the cancellation of a goal.
- Due to VAR, bets matched after the time at which the video assistant referee commences the review will be voided, for the cancellation of a red card. The voiding of any such bets may take place during the event or retrospectively once a game is completed.
- Such Material Event will be deemed to have occurred at the time at which the video assistant referee commences a review relating to such, where a video assistant referee ruling results in the award of a Red Card or Penalty during (ultimately awarded) Material Event. Bets matched prior to the time at which the video assistant referee commences a review will not be voided in such circumstances.
- If the referee decides to award a goal, retrospectively due to VAR, for the avoidance of doubt, bets matched between the time of the goal being scored and the time at which the video assistant referee review is concluded will be voided.
- All bets will be void unless Sky247 has knowledge that the match has been rescheduled to be played within three days of its original start date, if a match has not started (or if Sky247 believes that a match will not have started) by 23:59 (local time) on its scheduled start date.
- All bets, will be void unless Sky247 has knowledge that the match has been rescheduled to be played within three days of its original start date, if a match starts but is later abandoned or postponed and Sky247 believes that the match will not have been completed by 23:59 (local time) on its scheduled start date. All bets will stand except if the match is restarted from the beginning if Sky247 does have knowledge that the game will be played within three days and the game is played within three days. All bets placed in-play will be void, if the match is restarted from the beginning.
- For Friendly matches, all bets apply to the full duration of play according to the match officials, plus any stoppage time. All bets will be void, if a friendly match starts but is later abandoned or postponed and is not completed (i.e. the full duration of play according to match officials, plus any stoppage time) within three days of the scheduled start date. The outcome will be determined by Sky247 (acting reasonably) using information from independent sources in the case of ambiguity over the official result from match officials.
- All bets matched on the affected markets will be void, if an official fixture lists different team details to those listed on the Sky247 website (for example, the team name, reserves, age group, gender, etc). In all other cases, bets will stand (including instances where a team name is listed without specifying the term ‘XI’ in the name). Sky247 reserves the right to void all bets matched on the affected markets if an official fixture is shown on the Sky247 website under an incorrect competition name.
- All bets are valid for Regular Time only (90 minutes + Injury time). Overtime, Penalty shoot out don’t count.
Exchange Tennis and Bookmaker Tennis (Zero Commission Tennis)
- The player or pairing progressing to the next round (or winning the tournament in the case of a final) will be deemed the winner if a player or pairing retires or is disqualified in any match. However all bets relating to that individual match will be void if less than one set has been completed at the time of the retirement or disqualification.
- All bets will stand regardless of changes to scheduled venues, including any changes to a different type of surface.
- All bets will be void except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined if the scheduled duration of a match is reduced or increased in the number of games/sets required to win. After the market has been loaded, please note that this does not apply to ‘Match Odds’ markets on Davis Cup matches or ‘dead rubber’ matches that have been shortened from five sets to three sets, provided that the match has been shortened in accordance with the competition’s rules.
- If the match was tied or was abandoned, once all session/fancy bets are completed and settled there will be no reversal.
- Advance session, player runs and all fancy bets are only valid for 20/50 overs full match each side. (Please note this condition is applied only in case of advance fancy bets).
- Prior to the match start, all advance fancy bets markets will be suspended 60 mins.
- If a market gets suspended for any reason and does not resume then all previous bets will remain valid and become HAAR/JEET bets, under the rules of Session/Fancy Bets.
- Incomplete Session/Fancy bets will be canceled but complete session will be settled.
- If we have offered a session and the team declares their innings completed before the completion of the session, in Test Cricket, the remaining Overs which are left will be taken from the next inning and the market will be settled accordingly. Example: Test match between India – England. We have offered India 105 Over runs, but India declared their innings in 101.1, while the score was 501. We count that as 102 Overs completed with the score of 501, but remaining Overs which are left (3) will count from the next innings first 3 Overs total runs, and will be added the 501 runs. For example England scored 10 Runs in their first 3 Overs in the next inning. We will settle India Over 105 Runs, 501+10=511. This is not valid for the ‘only Over’ markets.
- Bets will still be settled in the case of a match getting canceled, no result or abandoned but the session is completed. Where the match gets stopped due to rain for the inning (D/L), canceled, abandoned or no result, player runs and fall of wicket markets will also be settled at the figures.