General Terms and Conditions is a regulating contract between the company Skyinfotech NV under the brand Sky247 and Account Holder ( You ). Per these Terms & Conditions, all account holders registered on sky247. com regulate their relationship with the company.
- You should first register on sky247 in order to become an account holder,
- A “Sky247 Account” is an account held by an Account holder with the purpose of conducting sports betting and other gaming and gambling transactions including but not limited to Casino, Live Casino, and Bingo, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with Sky247,
- The “Website” is the internet gateway where is present all current relevant information about the services that Sky247 provides, accessible through the internet URL: www.sky247.com,
- Rules for Bonus or Promotions can be found on the Sky247 website and there you can see the information about each bonus or promotion,
- In accordance with the rules and the set limits, all the provided services should be wagered,
- At any time, Sky247 reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, and all Account Holders will be notified of the changes. In case of objection, it results in a termination of the use of the Sky247 services.
How to open your account
- You will need to open an account on Sky247 web address : www.sky247.com, in order to start using the Sky247 services,
- You will be asked to provide us with accurate personal information, when opening the account, including but not limited to name, birth date, contact details, telephone, and email.
- Sky247 is very strict with avoiding underage activity. You warrant, when opening an account with Sky247, that you are over 18 years of age and/or above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law jurisdiction that applies to you.
- You warrant that Gambling is not illegal in the territory you reside when opening an account with Sky247;
- At any time, the account holder can establish limits on Deposits and Gaming activity by sending an email to ([email protected]) or self-exclude.
What are the obligations of an account holder?
- You are acting solely on your own behalf in a personal capacity, as a private individual, and not on behalf of another party or for any commercial purposes,
- Where you could have a potential conflict of interest in any manner, you will not place any bets,
- You must not attempt to manipulate any market and must use the service for legitimate betting purposes only,
- You are fully responsible for any losses by placing bets you may win and lose money,
- To use any of the payment methods available on the Sky247 website, you shall be the authorized person,
- In order for your account to be verified, you must provide all needed documents for the KYC (Account Verification) process. Those documents include but are not limited to national ID card, Copy of passport, driver’s licence, PAN card, etc
- You must contact immediately [email protected] for us to take the needed actions if you lose access to your account and/or the registered email and you believe the access can be discovered by a third party ( Sky247 is not responsible for that loss of access and you are always fully responsible for the activity on your account).
Is it possible to have multiple accounts?
- You can sign up (register) and use only one Account on the Sky247 Website.
- Only one Account for each household, IP address, and computer or device is allowed. We must be informed by the respective Accounts’ holders in advance if two or more users share the same household, IP address, and computer or device.
- The use of multiple Accounts is strictly prohibited. We may block or close any or all of your Accounts at our discretion upon the suspicion of the multiple registrations or attempt to register more than one Account, for whatever reason. We may also void withdrawal requests and void all the bets that have been placed in any of your Accounts, block/terminate/change bonuses and gifts. In addition, any returns, winnings, or bonuses that have been gained or accrued during any of your Accounts lifecycle will be forfeited from you.
Deposits at Sky247
- You have to deposit money into your Account to have the possibility to place bets and play for real money. By using your debit or credit card, e-wallet, a bank transfer, or via all available deposit methods, you can deposit at any time online. You can find on the “Deposit Page” all available deposit methods on the Website. Please note that some of the methods may not be available in some countries. Cheques or cash are not an accepted method of deposit.
- We accept payments in various currencies. At the prevailing exchange rate, any payment received by us in a currency other than the currency of your Account will be converted into the currency of your Account. Please note that you have to pay any exchange premiums.
- To verify your identity (KYC), we reserve the right to use additional procedures and means when effecting deposits into an Account. If you fail to send these documents to us, we also reserve the right to close an Account.
- Based on a case-by-case basis, we reserve the right to request additional sources of funds and to close an Account if you fail to send these documents to us.
- For the use of its services, we do not grant any credit.
- By depositing you confirm that the funds have not been obtained or derived from any illegal means and that all deposited funds rightfully belong to you. You also confirm that the funds are authorized and you won’t try to decline them or take any action which will, in order to avoid any legitimate liability, cause such payment to be reversed by the third party.
- A deposit must be wagered at least once before a withdrawal can be made to prevent money laundering. Please note that the wagering requirement needs to be respected before a withdrawal is requested if wagering requirements are in place.
- All payments have to be made from an Account/system or credit card that is registered on the Account holder. We do not allow making 3rd party deposits (by a friend, relative, partner, wife, or husband). All winnings will be forfeited and sent back to us if the 3rd party deposits are noticed, and the deposit will be returned to the rightful owner of an Account/credit card. It will be paid by a receiver if a banking transfer requires a charge while returning money back to the rightful owner.
Withdrawals at Sky247
- Observing all the conditions of our Sky247 website, you can withdraw funds from the Account using any of the wallets provided in the “Withdrawal of funds” section, at the time of the payment.
- You understand and accept that, for anti-fraud and anti-money laundering purposes, the moment you deposit funds into the account created, you may not withdraw an identical deposit until the wagering requirements described below are met.
- In order for you to be able to withdraw the corresponding sum of funds, you have to place bets in an amount equal to tripling (x3) the corresponding sum of the deposit, using this sum of the deposit. Winnings are not included in the calculation of the specified tripled (x3) amount. You have the right to withdraw funds from his account after fulfilling these conditions.
- Withdrawal of funds from the account is possible only through the use of payment accounts belonging to you and registered in your name. In all other cases, Sky247 has the right to reject all cash transactions from third-party payment accounts.
- Sky247 reserves the right to determine the minimum amount to be withdrawn (the minimum amount that can be withdrawn through a single payment transaction) The bookmaker reserves the right to change this amount at any time at its sole discretion. The current minimum withdrawal amount will always be displayed on the “Withdrawal” page of the Website.
- You agree that:
- Banking and financial institutions and other payment service providers, whether in unsupported or unsupported countries, may block or reject such transactions in their sole discretion, and in no event shall Sky247 be liable for any such blocking or rejection;
- Withdrawal transactions may take up to thirty Banking Days to complete.
- Any payment methods may not support some currencies;
- Withdrawals by bank transfer may well be subject to additional bank charges in some exceptional cases.
How does Sky247 use the player’s account?
Sky247 shall have the full right to make a telephone call to you, to the number specified in your personal data when creating the Account. This procedure will be considered as part of the verification of your account. If you fail to do so, it may result in the suspension of all cash transactions and the freezing of funds in the Account. This procedure takes two weeks. During it, we will make a verification call with you and complete the verification process.
How to close a Sky247 account?
Any account holder can close the account by sending an email to [email protected]. Sky247 provides the option for self-exclusion to all customers.
What is the Bonus Policy?
The player is also accepting and acknowledging that any Sky247 promotions have their specific terms and conditions, by accepting them. Players are liable for its acceptance.
Responsible Gambling Policy
Among their customers, Sky247 is committed to endorsing responsible gaming as well as promoting the awareness of gambling problems and improving prevention, treatment, and intervention. You can find more about the Responsible Gaming Policy of Sky247 on our website.
Complaints and final considerations
In order to be fully evaluated by Sky247, by our email [email protected], account holders can proceed and initiate a complaint with all the data and relevant information.
To provide an answer with a final decision or asking additional information to the Account holder’s email, Sky247 shall evaluate the Account holder’s complaint in a maximum of 15 days.
By requesting a Sky247 live chat or asking for an update by email, the Account holder can follow the stage of the complaint process.
Due to an event of Force Majeure which could reasonably be considered to be outside of our control, Sky247 cannot be held liable for any failure or delay in providing the service, despite our execution of reasonable preventative measures such as an act of God; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; trade or labour dispute; power cut; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services; or any other delay or failure caused by a third party. We will not be liable for any resulting damage or loss that you may suffer. Without incurring any liability, in such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Service.
Any Customer of the Sky247 services who has any concerns or questions regarding these Terms should contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected] using their Registered Email Address.
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed, interpreted by, and construed in exclusive accordance with the laws of Curacao since Sky247 is licensed and regulated by the Curacao authority as the regulatory body responsible for holding a (Sub-license with License number 365/JAZ Sub-License GLH- OCCHKTW0707072017 granted on 6.07.2019) and. All disputes, differences, and complaints shall be subject to Arbitration under the Curacao Law. After due consent from the company and the customer, the arbitrator will be appointed by the company. The place of arbitration shall be Curacao.